Nordtex was born in South Tyrol, a border area strongly influenced by german culture and tradition, imports and distributes innovative, mainly ecological, systems for the comfort and energy efficiency of buildings.
A brief history of our Company
- 2004 – Nordtex is born with the aim of distributing wood fiber panels, an innovative products for Italy. So far has been added a series of innovative products and innovative systems for the complete realization of buildings, starting from foundations to roofs through internal drying radiant systems and dividing walls.
- 2012 – Nordtex reaches new markets”]Nordtex also expands into new markets such as Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.
- 2015 – Nordtex promotes Xylevo, a new dry construction system for passive houses even in seismic areas and is participating in the Made Expo in Milan.
- 2016 – Nordtex takes part in Clima House and Big5 in Dubai
- 2017 – Nordtex participates in Casa Clima (Bozen) and Made (Milan), one of the most important European building fairs.
Obtained through the high
thermal insulation of the materials
Raw materials are natural, combined with innovative manufacturing processes that enhance their mechanical, thermodynamic and osmotic qualities
The products are entirely recyclable and do not pollute the environment when disposed of